A Perth father of three who went missing in Margaret River around the same time a massive bushfire ignited in the region was due to face Fremantle Magistrates Court on Monday. Jordan Marshall, who has not been seen since Wednesday morning, is facing four charges of criminal damage of destruction of property, and one count of unlawful assault. Police continue to hold serious concerns for the Mr Marshall’s welfare after failing to find any sign of the 40-year-old since the reported discovery of his car at the Contos campground. A new photograph and CCTV images of Mr Marshall was released by police on Friday which appear to show him in a dishevelled state with a Mohawk hairstyle. Hope was briefly restored shortly after, when police announced Mr Marshall had been spotted in the Margaret River townsite on Thursday afternoon. However, that information was retracted minutes later, with police confirming the last sighting of him was Wednesday morning. Friends and family of the real estate agent say they are growing more worried about his health and are urging him to contact police. There are also concerns about his mental health. So far, police and the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions have declined to comment on questions surrounding the cause of the out-of-control Calgardup fire, near Margaret River — and whether the missing man had a role in the blaze, or is believed to be on the fire ground. A police spokesperson confirmed Mr Marshall was yet to be found after previously being seen near Mammoth Cave south of Margaret River on Wednesday morning around the time the fire was reported. “We cannot confirm the allegations,” a spokesperson said. “We still have welfare concerns for him and are seeking assistance to locate him.” Multiple sources told The West Australian Mr Marshall was captured on CCTV at the Mammoth Cave tourism attraction and was confronted by DBCA rangers. DBCA referred questions about the incident to police. Specialist arson squad Strike Force Vulcan is understood to be on the scene and being led by Busselton Detectives. The fire ignition point is within the heart of the inferno which has destroyed about 6050ha of dense forest, including the iconic karri trees at Boranup Forest. Volunteers said the missing man’s vehicle was burnt out in the bush. A bushfire emergency warning remains in place for the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, with the blaze threatening lives and homes.