Two Margaret River men are facing serious criminal charges relating to an alleged stabbing on Railway Terrace on March 19. Busselton Detectives charged the men in relation to an incident in the early hours of Saturday which left a 60-year-old man with potentially life-threatening injuries. A 20-year-old man was charged with aggravated grievous bodily harm and would appear in the Bunbury Magistrate’s Court on April 21. A 52-year-old man faces the same charge, and was due to appear in the Busselton Magistrate’s Court on April 12. Detectives told the Times they were investigating a possible fight between a group of people who knew each other. “It was established there had been a physical altercation involving several people who are known to each other, who live in the immediate area,” detectives said. “One of the men received serious injuries, which are potentially life-threatening. “That man was taken to Busselton Hospital, before being transferred to Bunbury Hospital.” The victim later underwent surgery in Perth and was believed to be in a stable condition.